For those following a recognised training course. Students are entitled to all the benefits of membership, have full voting rights and can take part in all the Institute's activities at privileged rates.Apply Here
For anyone with an interest in medical illustration and who supports the objects of the Institute as set forth in the Memorandum of Association.Apply Here
For those engaged in medical illustration and who hold a professional qualification approved by Council. Professional Members are entitled to use the letters MIMI after their name.Apply Here
For companies who wish to support the aims and activities of the Institute and the profession, or whose business activities include the supply of equipment, materials and services to the profession.Apply Here
Fellowship of the Institute recognises excellent abilities and skills and is its highest distinction of the Institute. Applications may be made by Members of the Institute with a minimum of 5 years’ post-qualification experience.Apply Here
When: Thursday 21st June 2018
Where: Amersham Studios, Rear of 31, The Penningtons, Chestnut Lane, Amersham, HP6 6EJ
Time: Doors open at 9:30am and we kick off at 10am to 5pm
Cost: Non RPS Member £115/ RPS Member £86
Key Learning points:
- What is portraiture?
- Developing your vision.
- Viewer psychology - What are you trying to say and how to say it?
- How to shoot total strangers in the street.
- Tips and tricks for communicating with your subject.
- Look at several go to lighting setups which your subjects will love.
- How to do simple post production to give you images more depth.
- How to embed keywords in to your images to improve your online visibility and SEO.
- How to size images optimally for online and social media.
There will be several hours here you will be able to shoot each other with various lighting setups including natural light, speedlights, continuous lights and studio strobes.
For more information click here